How to make a reservation for a houseboat
- The number of passengers
- The number of passengers is between 15 and 63 passengers (negotiable).
- The latest net Karaoke (free of charge)
Western-style toilet (separated for male and female guests) Air-conditioned
- Cruising time
- Two and a half hours
(It cruises the Bay of Tokyo, Odaiba Kaihin Park and the Sumida River)
* Day cruise plan takes two hours.
- We welcome your inquiries.
- Please contact us by telephone or e-mail. we will check the schedule and send you an e-mail by return. At this point, it is a temporary reservation. Your reservation will be confirmed when we receive a payment.
Bank transfer is the payment method. We will let you know about our bank account information. Please pay us full amount of fee within a week from the day you make a reservation.
※Please be aware that your reservation can’t be confirmed until we confirm the payment of your deposit.
- The balance payment will be made in cash or through a bank remittance
- 1. Bank remittance
Please remit the balance through a bank before the day you have reserved.
Please pay us when you come to us on the day you have reserved.
3. Credit Card
- Please inform us of any change in passenger numbers or of a cancellation promptly
- Please inform us of any change in passenger numbers or of a cancellation promptly, and also inform us of the confirmed numbers or changes by two days before the reserved day. Cancellation charge is as follows.
– within 20 days —–30%
– within 10 days —–50%
– previous day and on the day —–100%
There is no cancellation charge should Nawayasu decide to cancel the departure due to some reasons including typhoon.